Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blue skies, warmer weather?

After 5 long months of cold, and wind, and snow, I am looking forward to the summer. The winter is beautiful, I love the crisp weather, and the blue skies, but REALLY... I would love some warm sun beating down on me. To go outside and not be smacked in the face with -20 weather would be wonderful.

I find that I have no drive these days to do much of anything physical. The idea of going to the gym, sweating my ass off, and going outside into that cold, isn't much fun in my mind. I am damned cold, even now, under my blankets.

I find that I want to spend more and more time in bed these days. Its a warm comfortable place, where I am happy, and in my zen. Between work, and having a social life, and having a child, I find my bed is my perfect little relaxation den - it really is where it's all about me.

I am happy. Happier than I've been in a long time. I wish I could go into details, but for now, just know.

Namaste. 

2 comments:

  1. Well now I just want the details...

    Ready for warm now too chicky... Really am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Details will be revealed in time :)
    It'll be worth the wait, I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it positive!