Thursday, December 27, 2012

I miss you all.

I haven't been writing as much as of late, things got pretty hectic, and disorganized, but everything is back on track now it seems. After getting a job in a kitchen, and loving what I do, I was let go for quite a strange and illogical reason, which in the end worked out, because I have now found a job that I am passionately in love with, and is going to build some bridges for my future!
I am now a receptionist at a naturopathy clinic. The doctor and I get along famously. It started as a temporary position, but like everything in my life being on an upward swing, I have now secured it as a permanent position.

I have enrolled in yoga teacher training, and I have been busy studying like crazy!!! The theory program, I have about 7 months to work on now, and the hands on training is in July 2013. I start my anatomy and physiology portion in February and sometime between now and then, I have to take a one day first aid program as well.

I have paid off my car finally too, which has left me financially free. Free from the constraints of possessions. Never again will I purchase such an extravagant month to month purchase.

This is just the shorthand of what has gone on, and I must run to my yoga class for this evening, but I wanted to update those of you who either enjoy, or miss what I have to say!!

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!