Friday, September 9, 2011

One of those Fridays.

I stumble a lot when I'm in the midst of doing nothing and enjoying it.. its where I find most of my fave reading material.. theres one, that I've had in so many different ways over the years.

The email, the facebook note, the pass along from a friend..

It's called I've learned and it can be found here : analyfe.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/ive-learned/..
But I wanted to share my fave, and personal beliefs from it.

I’ve learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them

I’ve learned that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts.

I’ve learned that you should never ruin an apology with an excuse. (still learning how NOT to make excuses though)

I’ve learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

I’ve learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them. (I do this one every single day, as much as humanly possible, even if im just running to the store.)

I’ve learned that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.

I’ve learned that sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.

I’ve learned that just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

I’ve learned that it isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you are to learn to forgive yourself.

I’ve learned that just because two people argue, it doesn’t mean they don’t love each other. And just because they don’t argue, it doesn’t mean they do.

I’ve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, and people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.


:)

How many of those on the list ring true for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!