Saturday, May 12, 2012

finding my way.

This last couple of weeks has been somewhat of a learning experience for me. Trying to minimalize what I have in my life, while creating gardens, parenting children, planning visits to farmers markets, eating frugally, all while being able to decline things like sodas, and ice creams.


I have been practicing yoga both in the morning and in the evening, and have been getting up a lot earlier than I normally do. Which is also quite odd for me. I think its a bit of a shift in myself, and its one i'm quite enjoying. I am taking the time to breathe which I have been forgetting to do for some time... and I even realized, that It's been so long since I meditated, I don't even know where my prayer beads are (that's a goal I hope to accomplish this weekend)..


I am finding happiness one stepping stone at a time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even remember the last time I meditated! Change is good Lauren. Even if it does sometimes wake us up a little earlier than we're used to!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it positive!