Saturday, June 12, 2010

Past Reflections.

I close my eyes.
She dances through my mind
..Her hair twirling in the breeze
Her smell intoxicating my senses

I want to reach out and touch her
Shes just out of my reach
She has her back to me
She turns and smiles over her shoulder
Her white teeth like pearls

I follow after her
Playing her coy game of hide and seek in the trees
suddenly she is gone.
Confusion covers my face
Her scent pierces my nostrils
I lean against a tree breathless for just one moment
I close my eyes, and breathe her in.

I feel her lips on mine
I wrap my arms around her neck, and lose myself in her kiss
We melt into one another
Our tongues dancing silently together
Goosebumps cover my body
..the breeze, the scent, the embrace.

I open my eyes again
She isn't there
I taste her on my lips
She is divine, perfection encompassed in pale skin.
She has shown me beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!