Monday, June 18, 2012

A week ago today.

A week ago today, I was driving to work, as I do every morning. It was a typical monday with a typical monday facebook post "what will monday hold for me?" And not 10 mins after I ask the universes, a truck hits me at a red light. From the side. He was gunning to go left, I was going straight through, and he decided last minute to turn right... into me.

So for the last week, I have been in pain, and in bed. I have lateral whiplash, and some residual PTSD from it. Having large trucks come into my perepherial vision while I drive has caused some rather large panic attacks. So right now, I am taking the time to say oh poor me. I start Physio on Wednesday. Hopefully that will be the start to wellness for me. The headaches are excruciating. The meds that make me feel better, only keep me from spending real time with those I love, because they make me tired. Going without, makes every muscle in my thighs up to my neck hurt. I will overcome this. I will get back into my yoga practice. That's what I miss the most. The freedom to bend and move the way I was able to before. It will come again, with stronger focus than before I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!