Saturday, June 11, 2011

Community Yoga

So, I have a friend who let me know about Free Yoga in the Park!

I think this is an amazing benefit for those who want to experience yoga, without the expense! They have programs like this all over the place too, not just in Red Deer! I will be taking FULL advantage of this, as well as our other community (free) resources for being healthy!

In Vancouver (or otherwise), if you were wanting to participate in yoga, just check out your local Lululemon store, they always have free classes there. (just go here!)

Google  your area, to see what is being offered for you and yours!

Karma yoga (Sanskrit: कर्म योग), or the "discipline of action" is a form of yoga based on the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita, a sacred Sanskrit scripture of Hinduism. Of the four paths to realization, karma yoga is the science of achieving perfection in action. Karma yoga is an intrinsic part of many derivative types of yoga, such as Natya Yoga.

I have been reading the Bhagavad Gita.. its an amazing read.

Time to get back into my buddhist readings and teachings, as I have let them slide for far too long.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!