Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hopelessness.

Have you ever felt hopeless? I mean.. truly and utterly hopeless? Unable to make any changes in anything that seems to be going on around you hopeless? I feel that way right now.

I have so many situations that I really have no control over, going on in my life right now, and I am unable to just let them be so to speak. I am consumed with ways of trying to better them, fix them, make them right, and its in everything from my work, to a couple personal relationships I have, and no matter how much energy I invest into them, it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I have forgotten how to let go of situations that are out of my .. control.

It's really hopeless feeling, because I want to make it all right.

So, I do what I can, and I am sitting.. playing the waiting game now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!