Thursday, February 10, 2011

I see you! (a note to my fans)

So, I think that its only fair that I advise you all, I know who you are, and where you visit from. I am a fan of knowing my fans. So many of you read, and none of you comment :)

Yes, I see you.

I see that you use windows 7, and chrome browser, or that you use a mac os with safari, I see that you're in Port Coquitlam, B.C., and in Italy. It's something that I take great enjoyment. Plus blogger has this cool feature that lets me know where most of my "fans" come from too, so its a real time account of who is reading and when!

So, lets go over some awesome things.

1. I can see the posts you read, and the ones you like the most. Thats my fave part.
2. Smartscreen in internet explorer, doesn't really hide that you visited. this site does.
3. I've started using tags in my posts so that you can pick the topics that you like - and that shows up on my tracker as the coolest thing ever.
4. I can see how long you spend reading it. I love the posts that make you stop and think, or the ones that are a quick easy read through. The ones you ponder at the longest, are the ones that I have put the most effort into.
5. I suggest this option for all bloggers!!! GO HERE to get it!!

I love blogging. I love reading all the blogs that I am subscribed to. It's something I love doing.
Won't you share it with me too?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!