Friday, April 8, 2011

Ready, Set, Spring.

Well friends.. Its been a while since I've written a thing!

Spring has hit my town kinda full force lately! Its been such a beautiful couple of weeks, but I had been too under the weather to enjoy them. :(

Today starts the beginning of hopefully a beautiful relationship all over again with my love for exercise, my love for yoga, and my love for meditation. This is going to be the week I commit to cleansing. My home, myself and my soul yet again. I love the spring mostly for the excuse to do it  Or to use it as the excuse to do it, or to do it as an excuse?

Yeah, I twisted myself up with that one too.

So the spring is a time of renewal for me. It could be the fact that its been ingrained in me from a young age, spring cleaning, spring babies, all that fun stuff that life seems to throw out there, but I always take full advantage of the rebirth of the earth after long cold winters have slowly left.

So I wish you all a happy spring, and may you accomplish all your cleaning and goalsetting desires for the rest of the warm season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!