Tuesday, December 28, 2010

108 beads on a thread.

..and the 109th is where a mantra grows into fruition.

I'm sitting outside watching each individual snowflake fall, knowing that each one is unique, and inside I am filled with inner peace. It's an odd feeling for someone who used to worry about so many things that weren't in her control.

I have taken upon myself a 40 day mantra path, one that is to remove those things (known and unknown) that may stand in the way of fulfilling a specific desire. The mantra is a fusion of the principles of consciousness and energy so that they blossom in the mind, and consciousness, they will reveal how to actively work with the conditions in which you find yourself.



In Sanskrit

Shrim Hrim
Klim
Glaum 
Gum
Sarva
Swaha


With each repetition of the mantra, you move your thumb along the beads...

I didn't realize how therapeutic it would be. I felt a renewed sense of soul.
Holding them in my hands, I feel their calm sense of continuity.

Today is another day where I find more connection in my life, more in my soul. I am so happy you're taking this journey with me, even if you're just reading along.

Namaste.


1 comment:

  1. I'm giving you The Stylish Blog award. :) Because you're amazing. <3

    The Rules are as follows:
    1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself
    3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers

    Your award is here:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_NEcrnGNZV30/TR0NiqsYnHI/AAAAAAAAAVs/jfDlqIru_OI/s1600/stylishblogger.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it positive!