Saturday, December 18, 2010

Starting the Road to my goals.

I have purchased a couple of books to lead me towards my goals as a yoga teacher.

I purchased one on teaching, its an amazing book. I am in love with it already.
The second is one from BKS Iyengar, he's one of the leading yogi's in the world. He's so incredibly bendy.

I have been keeping real, and going to the gym as daily as I can with work. Went last night, and my core is thanking me for everything I did. I'm going again today, doing more core activities. I've discovered the love of the half instability ball. Those things are damned amazing.

I have determined that the places that need the most work from me are my abdominals and my triceps, the rest are doing pretty well, I'm having a hard time fatiguing any of my other muscles.

Then of course to top it off with a swim, is awesome. I just have a few gripes about the pool where I go to the gym, mostly because they don't have dedicated lanes. I mean even one would be nice.

Speaking of working out, I really should add some songs to my ipod to go nuts to. ;)

Till I write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it positive!