Monday, January 17, 2011

New Spaces, New Places.

So this week, I have been a little missing from the internet. I just moved into my dream house (my dream house, probably not yours) and I couldn't be happier. Everything went off without MUCH of a hitch, and now I am content to decorate my little slice of happiness

I spent Saturday waiting for my internet company to hook my internet up, and took that chance to do a sage smudge ceremony of my home. It was so delicious, and freeing. I know that my home is protected, and safe from harm.

I am reading this book, a random buy when walking through Indigo the other day, and its all about finding yourself as a woman. So far its a mix of eating right, meditation, appreciating yourself, and a little dancing naked.(Made me think of you Sri) I think that every woman should just read this book RIGHT now.

I am in such a wonderful new beginning again. I love these moments where I find more clarity again!!!

So, I'd like to gift some books to people. Please leave me a message if you'd like to be included in the gift of reading. My followers, my friends, my family <3

Namaste.

2 comments:

Please keep it positive!